Access Partners gathers your information in the following ways:
- When you sign up for one of our communication pieces (monthly newsletter, quarterly report, etc.)
- When you make a donation to our organization.
- When you send us an email.
- When you give us a call.
When you visit our website, we store “cookies,” which are strings of code, on your computer. With those cookies, we are aware of and collect information concerning when you visit our website, your browser type and version, your operating system and platform and other similar information. You may turn off all cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser on how to block cookies that have been placed on your computer.
When we send emails to our own registered newsletter subscribers, we’ll sometimes track who opened the emails and who went so far as to click on any of the hyperlinks. We do this to measure the performance of our email campaigns, and to improve the content of our emails.
We use other third parties to handle secure credit card transaction processing from our site. When you donate through our website, we send your billing information as necessary for the third party to process your donation.
We respect your privacy. Your contact information will never be shared or sold to a third party.
We use your information the following ways:
- To respond to your inquiries about any of our recruiting programs
- To process your online donation
- To match you with a project or a team (if applying for placement in one of our programs)
- To facilitate our internal operations or to otherwise manage your relationship with Access Partners
- To meet any legal requirements such as complying with legal process or otherwise as required by law.
- We may disclose your information to third parties, such as credit card processors and law enforcement agencies, as reasonably required to meet the objectives for which we may use your information as set forth above. We may also disclose your information to our attorneys, accountants and other advisors as reasonably required in connection with our operations.
- We will send you other information and messages only if you opt-in to receive them.
Access Partners uses physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
525 A St. NE
Washington, DC 20002